Well, I'm finally putting up my shit from Copenhagen, Denmark. First up, 18/8/008. I met Yan from abandon.dk and we checked out an abandoned DSB (Danish State Rail) office. This place was pretty cool, it was in really good condition, but there wasnt much stuff left. The workshop area was pretty interesting though, lots of random stuff, rocking horses, vials of unknown liquid, antique looking furniture and other bits and pieces. There was a nice view from the roof too.
Next door was a couple of pretty old factories and warehouses. These were all pretty fucked up, broken windows, shitty stairs, arson attacks, lovely. Again, it was a nice view from the roof. And never mind falling through stairs, rusty nails, broken glass or security, it's the being attacked by big fucking dogs on the street after leaving the location you have to worry about here. It's a good thing that dog was on a short leash or I would be minus most of my left arm I reckon. Crikey!
And then there is the "Sauna", this is one of them anyway, the biggest one found yet I'm told. It's some sort of heating system for a building nearby I think, and it is retardly hot down there, like 60 degrees, maybe more, and humid as hell too. No long exposure in here, only flash was possible. After the ten minutes we spent in there, I was absolutely soaked in sweat, and needed about a 15 minute breather once we were out. Bicycle kickstands make good emergency manhole lifters.
Ok, the photos:
1) DSB Basement
2) DSB Rooftop
3) Random factory Rooftop
4) Random factory Rooftop number two
5) The Sauna
No comments:
Post a Comment