Dresden is a nice city, heres some proof! That bridge room was loud as hell, freight trains rumbling over head. The drain photos suck because it was starting to rain so I just did a quick run up, I'll probably never go there again, so this is as good as it gets. The drain it self was a nice bluestone base and walls, with a redbrick arch, very Melbourne like. I named it the Dresden Parapet, cos of the overflow protection bit, it looks kinda like a castle, and there is a big gate they lower to stop the poo getting into the river. The sewer is behind where I was standing. Sewer fresh in Dresden anyone? Unfortunately i only had the volleys on, and I'm dirty, but not that dirty.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Bridgerooms and Drains, Dresden
Dresden is a nice city, heres some proof! That bridge room was loud as hell, freight trains rumbling over head. The drain photos suck because it was starting to rain so I just did a quick run up, I'll probably never go there again, so this is as good as it gets. The drain it self was a nice bluestone base and walls, with a redbrick arch, very Melbourne like. I named it the Dresden Parapet, cos of the overflow protection bit, it looks kinda like a castle, and there is a big gate they lower to stop the poo getting into the river. The sewer is behind where I was standing. Sewer fresh in Dresden anyone? Unfortunately i only had the volleys on, and I'm dirty, but not that dirty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment