Nothing too amazing, just one of very many trashed out buildings in Leipzig. It was pretty big though, 3 seperate warehouse/office complex joined together. Go there if you like brick warehouses and stacks and things. I've got a feeling there is a decent size drain under there too somewhere, but tent pegs don't lift sealed manholes, and I don't fit through the grille at the outfall. Something scared the shit out of me in this spot, sounded like a massive beam or something collapsing, making the most shit awful noise, especially cos I was on the top floor at the time. After hearing the sound a second time, I booked it quick. The place stayed up, I guess it was some noise from one of the active places down the road, though it sounded as though it came from in my building, but I have no idea what the sound was.
Friday, September 26, 2008
The plus side of staying in a 2 star hotle in the toxic waste part of town, Leipzig
Nothing too amazing, just one of very many trashed out buildings in Leipzig. It was pretty big though, 3 seperate warehouse/office complex joined together. Go there if you like brick warehouses and stacks and things. I've got a feeling there is a decent size drain under there too somewhere, but tent pegs don't lift sealed manholes, and I don't fit through the grille at the outfall. Something scared the shit out of me in this spot, sounded like a massive beam or something collapsing, making the most shit awful noise, especially cos I was on the top floor at the time. After hearing the sound a second time, I booked it quick. The place stayed up, I guess it was some noise from one of the active places down the road, though it sounded as though it came from in my building, but I have no idea what the sound was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some great shots there Ken! Love the couch. Reg
Post a Comment