Ah, the Third Man tunnels, what a treat! This place was awesome, the side pipes being the real treat, apart from the size of the place. Metal and stone spiral staircases, sewer overflows, big lit up rooms, its awesome. Even though these photos aren't, they are the first photos with my new camera, Pentax 100d. A lot came out out of focus and just badly lit, and theres heaps of noise. It's the first three photos only, and they are really big by the way, I don't know how to resize in Swedish. If someone feels like resizing them for the cave clan or urbex.com forums, then go nuts.
Here also is some Czech underground, a town called Znojmo. I can't figure out how to write it phonetically, but it's not pronounced how it looks. These are old (700 years!) interconnecting cellars that have been over time reinforced with concrete for use as bomb shelters. All the entrances leading into houses have been blocked off. It was a guided tour but wandering off from the group was ok, pretty much the whole place was lit up. I think the photos would have been better if I had more time, but I kind of had to keep up with the group. This is the second lot of underground photos with my new camera, so I'm still getting used to it.
Well, Stockholm awaits, I don't know how I'm going to go with the metro but I'll try. I've already spied some cranes and a drain from 1875, but I don't think I can get in from the outfall so I better keep looking
1 comment:
Looks like fun. Glad you made it to Sweden ok! And I hope you find some cool shit there.
Post a Comment